- Process applications, verify documents, and schedule admissions assessments and interviews;
- Support the daily operations of the Admissions Office;
- Support the devise of admissions assessments and assist in the preparation of assessment tools and papers;
- Handle offer letters, payment, and enrollment procedures. Prepare and compile relevant materials for new students;
- Support and participate in on campus and off campus admissions events, such as briefing sessions, school tours and school fairs; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum of three years working experience required. Experience in working at a school or in the education sector would be an added advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and good team player;
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work independently, and organized with good time management skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin; and
- Proficiency in computer software applications: Microsoft Office, Google docs, Chinese word processing.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)