- Bachelor Degree in early childhood education and post-graduate qualifications in school leadership or education;
- Registered Kindergarten Teacher with the Education Bureau in Hong Kong;
- Completion of the Certification Course for Kindergarten Principals (preferred);
- Trilingual and biliterate in Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) and English, with native verbal and written fluency in English;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Minimum of 8 years full time teaching experience with pre-school aged children;
- Knowledge and experience in developing an inquiry-based concept-driven bilingual curriculum;
- School leadership experience in an early years setting;
- Expertise in team building, motivating faculty and staff, planning and organizing professional development opportunities;
- Willingness to make a significant time commitment to the Pre-School; and
- Please be remined to include (1) Curriculum Vitae (2) Covering Letter and (3) Application Form in your application.
Commencement of Employment:
Shortlisted candidate will be required to report for duty in August 2022.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)