Experiential Learning Coordinator
- Undertake the daily operation of Experiential Learning Activities as assigned by the Experiential Learning Management Team;
- Participate in ongoing review and improvement of existing programs and the development and implementation of new courses and curricula;
- Monitor the performance of service providers to ensure course content, methodology and practices are in line with philosophy of ISF;
- Manage and build good relationships with ISF students staff and parents; and
- Manage and maintain experiential learning equipment and materials.
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Tuesday to Saturday; and
- Weekend and overnight work required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Experiential Learning /Outdoor Education and or Education;
- Certification in various outdoor pursuits including high event activity, mountaineering, kayaking, climbing, and other outdoor /wilderness activity and water sport activity;
- Relevant experience at teaching students of primary and secondary age;
- Must have at least 4 years of working experience in outdoor education and sound knowledge in experiential learning;
- A strong leader with excellent people management skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of AYP, scouts, guides industry is desirable;
- Experience in a bilingual working environment is advantageous;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and/or Putonghua; and
- Excellent command of Microsoft office and Google docs.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)