Facilities Management Assistant
- Responsible for handling incoming and outgoing calls and emails enquires timely and support front desk operation with a welcoming and professional manner;
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as data collection, entry, filing and prepare reports;
- Support daily office operations, procurements and inventory maintenance;
- Assist to organize and co-ordinate school events and activities; and
- Carry out ad hoc duties as assigned.
- 5 passes in HKCEE/HKDSEE including English Language, Chinese Language, and Mathematics with at least 2 years’ working experience;
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or above and experience in Facility / Property / Housing Management especially in education industries is an added advantage; Fresh graduates will also be considered ;
- Proficient in MS office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing ;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work independently ;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and detail-oriented ;
- Perform duties in irregular hours with occasional weekend duty ; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: [email protected]
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)