Human Resources Officer (Compensation & Benefits)
- Provide back-up support on Compensation and Benefits tasks including payroll, MPF and insurance administration, tax filing and employee’s compensation etc.;
- Participate in various HR projects such as C&B survey, HR policies review, leave management, health & safety, and staff events;
- Assist in developing and implementing staff engagement initiatives;
- Involve in annual C&B exercises, performance management, benchmark benefit and salary surveys to keep abreast of market practices; and
- Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline;
- 3 years of work experience in human resources management with hands-on experience in compensation and benefits in multinational companies;
- Knowledge of Employment Ordinance and related regulations;
- A good team player with good communication & interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated;
- Strong analytical skills and good numerical sense;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin; and
- Proficient in MS Office and HRIS.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: [email protected]
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)