- Support daily operations in the assigned department and maintain a high level of service;
- Participate in school projects and events;
- Handle school data and maintain a good record with check and balance;
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure smooth procedure; and
- Assist in ad hoc assignments.
- Depends on candidates’ interests, specialties, skills, and particular office’s requirements
- From June 2022 to August 2022, the exact period depends on the operational needs of the particular office
- 5 days a week
- Full-time students studying in an accredited degree program;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Effective team player and excellent interpersonal skills Effective team player and excellent interpersonal skills Effective team player and excellent interpersonal skillsGood team player with excellent interpersonal skills, and open-minded; and
- Proficiency in computer software applications: Microsoft Office, Google docs, Chinese word processing.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)