- Provide administrative and operational support to the school;
- Prepare reports for supervisor’s review and decision making;
- Provide secretarial support to school management for meeting and travel arrangements; and
- Undertake ad hoc assignment as assigned by leadership team.
- Degree holder, preferably in business administration;
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably in a school setting;
- Ability to multi-task, being resilient, well-organized, detail-minded, conscientious and able to prioritize work;
- Independent, mature, stable, and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Proficient in Putonghua);
- Pleasant manner with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willing to take initiatives and proactively taking up ad hoc tasks; and
- Proficient in Chinese and English word processing, and should possess knowledge and skills in graphics design and other office software applications.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)