Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) for Recruitment
- The personal data in relation to your application will be used by The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (“ISF Academy”) to assess your suitability for assuming the position you are applying for, and to determine the remuneration and benefits package, if applicable.
- Providing full and complete information in your application and/or completion of all items on the application form is obligatory for selection purposes. Failure to provide these data may affect the processing and outcome of your application.
- Applicants are requested to provide photocopies of certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents to support information given in your application. These copies are not returnable and will be verified in due course.
- It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future reference purpose for a period of not longer than two years. When similar vacancies in ISF Academy arise during the period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and/or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please write to the Human Resources Office, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.