The appointee will report to the Director of Learning Support and will work within a multi-disciplinary Learning Support Team (LST). The appointee is expected to provide school-based counseling support for students on individual as well as group basis, work closely with parents and teachers, implement student well-being programs, collaborate with different teaching and pastoral teams whenever appropriate to ensure students’ diverse needs are met holistically.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology/Counseling/Social Work or other relevant discipline; Master’s degree preferred;
- At least 5 years of relevant counseling experience in working with children and adolescents;
- Experience in implementing social and emotional learning or wellbeing program at school;
- Experience in bilingual school setting preferred;
- Experience in leading student well-being programs/projects;
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (both written and verbal) with strong communication skills; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, case work and group work skills.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)