IT Helpdesk Administrator
- Serve as the first-line support to staff members, students and parents of the Academy;
- Provide support to software, network, e-mail, office applications and educational software issues;
- Responsible for the opening, assignment, monitoring and closing of IT service tickets via the ticketing system;
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining hardware and software inventory, setting up of event schedule calendar and keeping track of loaned equipment and laptops etc.; and
- Assist IT related daily activities.
- Relevant education background in either Information System, Information Technology or Computer Science disciplines;
- Good understanding on the use of computer systems, mobile devices and other technical products;
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese (including Mandarin);
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Be a good team player.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)