Administrative Assistant – Co-Curricular Activities Department
- Involve in the daily operation on department activities, and coordinate with faculties and teaching staff;
- Perform counter service and handle telephone enquiries with a high level of professionalism;
- Render English-Chinese written translation duties;
- Provide administrative support, including data entry, email responses, logistics on local and international travel arrangements; and
- Perform any other administrative duties as required.
- 45 hours working week from Monday to Friday.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 1 year of work experience is a plus;
- Fresh graduates would also be considered;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Able to work independently, organized with good interpersonal skills and meet Deadlines;
- Expertise in Google docs; and
- Proficient in Chinese and English word processing, and should possess knowledge and skills in graphics design and other office software applications.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)