Senior Business Manager – Procurement
Reporting to the Head of Finance, core responsibilities are:
- ead the Procurement team to ensure all procurement activities and administration functions are performed in accordance with the School’s policies and procedures.
- Streamline and enhance procurement processes, policies, practices, and systems as well as develop a long range procurement strategy.
- Protect the School’s best interest in respect of contractual aspects, enhance the terms and conditions of purchase orders, tenders and service agreements etc.
- Oversee catering management, bus services, uniform and insurance matters of the School.
- Provide support for renovation projects, office refurbishment/relocation and general administrative services.
- Build productive internal and external working relationships based on mutual trust in developing quality solutions to meet objectives and targets.
- Support/lead other business activities and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Degree in Business Administration/Procurement or a related discipline.
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience in procurement and general office administration, including a minimum of 7 years’ managerial experience in procurement.
- Solid knowledge in the procurement of corporate services, IT items, Facility Management and other professional services.
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management, coaching and change management skills; able to negotiate and persuade others for positive results and communicate effectively across all functions and levels.
- Strong organizational skills, able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of procurement systems, e.g. SAP (preferred) or Oracle
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)