Sport Teams Manager
- Manage the daily operations of the School Teams, including but not limited to the following: scheduling, enrolment, coordination with teaching staff and providers;
- Review and enhance improvement of existing teams, performance of staff and courses;
- Participate in the development of the long-term school team strategy and implement as well as monitor plans and projects;
- Maintain and build relationships with staff and parents; and
- Involved in the marketing strategy of the department and monitor budget responsibility for school teams, including reviewing financial performance, controlling financial expenditure.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or Education or sports related subject area;
- Knowledge school team systems and experience in leading multi-function teams are considered as an asset;
- Excellent command of Google docs;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua preferred; and
- Able to work under pressure while meeting strict deadlines.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)