Temporary Lifeguard (Hourly rate Short-term Contract)
- Ensure the safety of swimmers in the swimming pool, identify potential hazards and be alert to preventing accidents;
- Enforce all pool rules in a consistent, courteous and fair manner;
- Respond quickly, intelligently, decisively and in accordance with established emergency and accident management procedures;
- Administer first aid and CPR as required;
- Monitor water quality and carry out regular water treatment in accordance with established water quality management procedures; and
- Monitor facility cleanliness and carry out daily cleaning in accordance with established cleaning schedule.
- 5.5 days work per week (Monday to Friday, and Saturday half-day morning);
- 55 hours per week;
- Hourly rate of HK$120; and
- Early morning work is required.
- Possess a valid Hong Kong Life Saving Society certification that permits life saving responsibilities in Hong Kong;
- Possess a Hong Kong Life Saving Society Bronze Medallion or equivalent from an internationally recognized association;
- Possess a current first aid and CPR certificate; and
- Fluency in English and/or Mandarin essential.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)