Learn to Swim Instructors (2 Positions) – 1 Year Contract and 6 Months Contract
- Deliver hands on instruction of the Aquatic Program at The ISF Academy;
- Maintain flow and continuity of all lessons, ensuring correct and accurate technique is taught and lessons achieve positive results;
- Ensure swim areas are set up before each lesson and maintain the tidiness after the coaching session, lesson plans are followed and lesson attendance is accurately recorded;
- Prepare appropriate lesson plans and show initiative in improving lesson plans; and
- Take an active role in promoting the Aquatic Program to the ISF community.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in assisting teaching aquatics including infant, learning to swim and competitive elements;
- Possess a valid HKASA swimming instructor certification or equivalent from an internationally recognized association;
- Possess a Hong Kong Life Saving Society Bronze Medallion or equivalent from an internationally recognized association;
- Possess a valid first aid and CPR certificate;
- Native English and/or Chinese (Mandarin) language would be an advantage; and
- Strong administrative skills with excellent command of Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)