Part-Time Squash Coach
- Provide specific squash coaching to students to expand skills and elevate their games;
- Keep accurate records and schedule; and
- Any other duties that the Head of Co-Curricular Activities sees fit.
- Monday to Friday, from 2:15 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The above working hours may vary subject to the actual timetable of co-curricular activities.
- Solid experience of coaching squash within schools;
- Certificate for qualified Level 1 Coach; advanced level will be preferred;
- Capable of planning and delivering against identified goals; and
- Excellent communication skills.
Please send in your completed forms together with full curriculum vitae and covering letter,
BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
BY MAIL to: HR Office, The ISF Academy, 1 Kong Sin Wan Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (mark the position’s REF code on the envelope)