ADMISSIONS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
How to Apply
- Register on Friends of ISF for an online admissions application for your child / children.
- Complete an online Application Form.
- Parents / Legal Guardian seeking financial assistance, are to complete all the requested documents listed in the Financial Aid Application Package and submit them before the relevant date stated in the section entitled Financial Aid Program.
- Upload the following items (in jpg or pdf format) to the online application system. Applications will only be processed when ALL of the items below have been received:
- Recent (within the past three months) passport-size photo of applicant;
- One recent (within the past three months) group family photo (with ALL family members including both parents and siblings if any);
- Copy of Birth Certificate*;
- copy of Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card*; or
- copy of Passport biodata page and Hong Kong visa stamp*;
- Photocopies of current and prior year school reports (up to three years prior to year of entry if available)*; and
- Grade 2 to 11 Applications Only. Not required for Foundation Year and Grade 1 Applications: Teacher-graded Chinese and English writing samples. Graded writing assignments from the applicant’s current school year that include teacher comments will suffice.
- Pay an application fee of HK$1,000 through PayPal.
- Grade 2 to 11 Applications Only. Not required for Foundation Year and Grade 1 Applications: A School Reference Form will be required from an applicant’s current or last attended school.
*Parents will be required to bring the original documents for verification during the Parent-Child / Parent Meeting.